Featuring Richard Zink & Valérie Nedbal from JMP
Medicon Valley Alliance and JMP Statistical discovery are pleased to invite you to a half-day seminar where you will learn how to facilitate trial safety and efficacy with automated reporting tools, roll-based workflows and clinical analysis capabilities including risk-based monitoring, data monitoring and fraud detection.
Date: May 23rd 2017
Time: 10:00 - 13:30
Venue: Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 63 Lund, Sweden - Auditorium
Medical writers and clinical data scientists will learn how to:
- Automate significant portions of the clinical study reporting process, reducing the time and complexity underlying adverse event narrative submission.
- Build summary dashboards to help evaluate safety and efficacy issues in a single click.
- Generate customised patient narratives and patient profiles.
Data managers and clinical operators will learn how to:
- Minimise data quality risks with risk-based monitoring tools in JMP Clinical that make it easy to identify outliers and data anomalies at any level of the organisation.
- Isolate factors responsible for data integrity issues.
- Ensure data quality with visualisations that make it easy to identify modified or duplicate data.
10:00 Registration and Coffee
10:30 Welcome and introductions
10:40 Learn how Clinical Data Scientists support trial safety and efficacy data for validity, monitoring and submission purposes. They often overlap and support both medical monitors and medical writers as well as others throughout ongoing trials. By Valérie Nedbal
11:50 Learn how Data Management and Clinical Operations work together using visualization and algorithms in ongoing data cleaning efforts as well as an evaluation of how sites and patients are performing on the trial. By Richard Zink
12:40 Networking Lunch
Medicon Village is a venue sponsor to the event.